top

Friday, September 10, 2010

Grabbing the Chance Pt2

Grabbing the Chance Pt2 [part 2 of 2]
By: volmerguy (volmerguy@hotmail.com)

The fact that I'd lost my cherry with Graham's mother presented some problems. The biggest was that I couldn't tell the one person I really wanted to; Graham. Two months later, when he managed to blow his load with a skinny chick from school he was insufferable. "You really need to get laid dude" he would say with an air of superiority. I had to bite my tongue several times. Dee had subsequently introduced me to several interesting aspects of sex, including blow jobs and all manner of fantastic positions; I was desperate to get a steady girlfriend so I could indulge in it far more regularly than the sporadic, frantically sweaty sessions we had enjoyed since she'd done me the honour of jumping my bones at their holiday house. Graham and I finished high school and enrolled at the local technical college; he was interested in automotive design theory while I was concentrating more on industrial systems and concepts. There was not a single girl doing the same papers as us and breaks between lectures were spent hanging out with our chins on the ground looking at all the eye candy.

Then, three months after the start of the first semester I ran into Belinda, literally. I was late for a lecture and was running down a corridor with a flight of stairs and another corridor to go when she stepped out of a girl's restroom right in front of me. All I got was a scream and a brief glimpse of dark brown hair and a pale blue top before we collided and both wound up sprawled on the floor.

"What the hell are you doing!? My coffee...!" she cried.

Christ, what a mess! Books and coffee were everywhere. I looked around, panicking as I scrambled to my feet and tried to help her up.

"Jesus, sorry" I said "Are you ok? Did any of your books get hit?"

"Probably" she snapped "Why don't you look where you're going? Let go of me! I can get up by myself"

"I was" I protested "You came out of nowhere" I gingerly stepped around the mess, picking up books for her. Amazingly, neither they nor we seemed to have been hit, the hot liquid instead being spread in a wide fan across the floor and up the wall of the corridor.

"I'm really sorry" I said, handing her a book "I was helping a friend fix his bike and now I'm late for a lecture..." I suddenly realized I'd collided with a super hot chick. She was just the right size; none of this skinny-hipped bony stick insect crap for me, five foot nothing and there wasn't a straight line on her, just beautiful plump curves everywhere. She was wearing a tight white skirt that stopped mid-way down two firm large thighs and the blue top clung to her, announcing to the entire world that she had two fantastic tits. Suddenly the lecture didn't seem quite so important.

"Listen, let me buy you another coffee" I said "As a way of apologizing"

She looked at me skeptically.

"You think a coffee is a suitable apology?" She had grey-blue eyes, her lips were full and soft and the bridge of her cute little nose had a smattering of light brown freckles across it.

"Not at all, personally I can't stand the shit; I mean, if you're going to drink why not make it something worthwhile...like beer, for example" I said, thinking on my feet.

She giggled and rolled her eyes.

"You're an engineering student aren't you?"

"Yes ma'am, and if I'm going to skip a lecture I can't think of any better reason for doing it than buying you a coffee and sitting with you while you drink it"

I made it to the last half hour of the lecture and spent the time frantically copying notes from the guy next to me. It may as well have been written in Chinese for all the sense it made to me but I didn't care; I had Belinda's name and phone number on a napkin from the campus cafeteria. I hadn't read it when she handed it to me; I'd been too busy watching her gorgeous curvy ass sway as she walked off to her next lecture, something about computer systems. As everybody began packing up I dug the piece of tissue out of my shirt pocket and unfolded it. My heart skipped a beat; underneath the number she'd drawn a small love heart with a couple of X's beside it. It took me until the following evening to pluck up the courage to call her and when I hung up the phone I did a little victory dance in the middle of the hall. She'd agreed to go to a movie that Friday. Our first date ended with some petting in my mum's car outside her house and, while I was desperate to get into her panties, I also didn't want to scare her off. I jerked off that night thinking of the feeling of her breasts against my palm through the top she'd been wearing. I spent the weekend hanging out at Grahams again. Dee wanted to hear all about Belinda.

"So did you fuck her?" she asked at one point. We were alone in the lounge after lunch and I was about to go back outside and join Graham working on the off-roader. Everybody else was out doing other stuff.

"No!" I said, somewhat embarrassed.

"Oh, come on Brad" she sounded exasperated "Get on with it! I mean, you're a good fuck and you need a girlfriend. Besides, I can barely keep up with you and Craig. I'm not as young as I used to be you know"

"Right, ok..." I said, digesting the news that I was ?a good fuck'. She reached out and squeezed my cock in my jeans.

"You need to share it round, ok?"

"Yes ma'am" I said meekly, teasing her. She slapped me on the side of the head. "Don't get smart, you little shit!" and she chased me out the door.

I saw Belinda briefly on Monday morning and I got the distinct impression that she wasn't interested in a word I was saying. As a result the first half of the week was fairly demoralizing, until Wednesday afternoon when Graham and I were waiting for our bus home. Belinda went past in a gaggle of girls; lipstick and perfume and levitating bosoms and fashionable little bags in all directions. They gathered a few yards away to wait for their bus and stood in a little circle yakking and giggling; casting glances about to make sure all the guys at the bus stop were looking at them. Graham and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. As their bus pulled up, Belinda dashed over.

"My parents are going out tonight. Give me a call about 7:30"

She whirled and ran back to the bus. I stood and watched in amazement as she rolled past in a window seat, giving me a small wave and a smile as she disappeared from view.

"I am never going to understand women" I said to Graham as our bus pulled up. He laughed the laugh of the superior ?experienced' man.

?Self-confident prick' I thought.

7:30 seemed to take a week to arrive and I watched every second of the last ten minutes tick off on my watch. Belinda picked up the phone after the first ring.

"Do you want to come over and do some study?" she asked brightly.

?Oh fuck' I groaned inwardly.

"Sure, that sounds cool" I said, forcing myself to be up-beat. I rode my bike over to her house and trudged up to the front door with my bag over my shoulder. I pushed the door bell. It opened a couple of inches and Belinda's face peered through the gap, saw it was me and let the security chain go. She led me into the living room and I perched on the edge of the sofa, my bag on my knee.

"Nice house" I said politely, looking round.

"Fuck the house" said Belinda, grabbing my bag and throwing it into the far corner of the lounge. She straddled my knees, sat down on my lap, wrapped her legs around my waist and stuck her tongue down my throat. Caught off-guard, I stiffened in shock as she kissed me. My cock twitched and thickened in my jeans and my hands automatically went to her breasts, kneading them through the sweat shirt she was wearing as we locked lips, panting and moaning as our tongues wrestled with each other. She was wearing a pleated knee-length skirt and it had ridden up to her waist when she slung her legs around me.

?Nothing ventured, nothing gained' I thought.

My hand drifted south and I spread my fingers across the triangle of fabric over her pussy as my thumb rubbed insistently on the gusset around where I figured her clit should be. She stiffened and moaned louder, grinding her crotch against my hand. It definitely felt warm down there and when I brazenly slid my thumb under the thin elastic it sank into a wonderfully wet slippery tunnel of flesh. Belinda straightened up and looked at me with hooded eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Feeling you up" I couldn't see any point in denying it and, now that my thumb was wet, I slipped it up to the hard little nub at the top of her cunt. She stiffened again and her eyes widened as I made direct contact.

"How did...oh...OH SHIT...! You're..."

I rubbed harder.

"Is there anybody else here?" I asked conversationally. If this was the way it was going, I wanted to be sure we wouldn't be interrupted. She shook her head.

"My brother's at Vic U"

Victoria University was a good 7 hours drive away.

"When are your parents coming home?"

"They're at some recital" she said breathlessly "After 11...oh...fuck...!" I shifted my hand and got my middle finger inside her panties, rubbing her the way Dee had taught me. She leant forward and put her head on my shoulder, panting.

"Where did you learn to do this?" she gasped.

I shrugged.

"Here and there. How come you've been avoiding me?"

"I...I didn't want you to think..."

"Think what?" I kept rubbing gently, teasing around the tiny slippery swollen bump, occasionally touching it directly and making her jump.

"OH...! I didn't want you to think I was easy...a slut...oh fuck, that's so good!"

"I don't think you're a slut" I said in the same easy tone.

I was having a ball; here was this gorgeous chick sitting on my lap with my finger in her cunt, juice everywhere and, from the sound of things, she was about to cum all over my hand. A delicious scent filled my nostrils and my cock was raging in my pants.

"I do think you're stupid for not telling me what you really want, though"

She lifted her head off my shoulder and leaned back, letting her head flop over, her mouth open wide as her breasts rose and fell with her breathing. I pushed my other hand up inside her sweat shirt and mauled her magnificent tits through the fabric of her bra, feeling a tiny hard bump on each one under my fingers. I tweaked each of them and was rewarded with a gasp each time. I kept my finger working on her magic button.

"Oooohhh..." Her legs twitched around my waist.

"Oh fuck" Her face turned red.

"Oh FUCK!" With a scream she went rigid, her eyes closed tightly and her mouth clamped shut in a thin line. The gusset of her panties was soaked and my fingers were dripping with her juice; I couldn't resist lifting them to my lips, licking, savoring her taste. She opened her eyes as her climax subsided and stared at me, panting heavily.

"You're...you're...do you like that?" as I went back for more.

"You taste fucking delicious" I said. It was true, she did "I'm going to want more, you know"

I sucked my finger back into my mouth.

"M...more?" She was still gasping for breath. I nodded.

"Get off me"

She climbed shakily off me and sat on the sofa as I stood up in front of her, unbuttoned my jeans and let them fall open around my thighs. Her eyes went wide as she looked at my crotch.

"You can touch me if you want" I said. Maybe I was pushing it, but Dee's words were echoing in my head and I was desperate to fuck Belinda, to find out if what worked for Dee would work elsewhere. So far the results had been encouraging, to say the least.

"My knickers are all wet" she said.

I shrugged.

"Take them off then"

She looked at me and then slipped her hands under the elastic and worked them out from under her ass; they fell to the floor, a damp patch plainly visible on the thin strip of fabric that had been pressed up against her cunt. I caught a brief glimpse of fine, dark curly pussy hair nestled between her full thighs.

"Was that nice, what I did?" I asked, watching her carefully. The knowledge that all I had to do was lift her skirt and I'd have unhindered access to her sweet twat was driving me crazy, but I forced myself to stay calm. My cock was rock-solid.

"Yes" She reached out and began stroking me through my briefs. She seemed to know what she was doing.

"Hmmmm..." I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling "You've done this before, haven't you?" I said slyly.

"I'm not a virgin, if that's what you're asking" she said, somewhat tartly.

"Listen, I'm not trying to insult you" I said, opening my eyes "I'm trying to tell you it feels nice"

She blushed.

"Oh..." and went back to stroking me. I reached down and pulled at her sweat shirt but she grabbed my hand.

"Not here"

"What? Where then?" The need to see her naked was getting stronger. She grabbed her knickers off the floor, stood up and took my hand.

"Upstairs"

"We're going to your room?" Things were looking up. I pulled my jeans up with my free hand and she led the way out to the hall and up the stairs, her glorious butt swaying seductively in front of me. We turned at the top and she pushed the first door on the left open, flicking on the light. It was a typical girl's room, frilly curtains, posters on the walls, a desk, a mirror, drawers, that kind of stuff. I was more interested in the bed. It was a king single.

?More than enough room' I thought appreciatively.

Belinda turned and grabbed me, kissing me open-mouthed, hot. I was ready for her this time and pushed back, grabbing the hem of the sweat shirt, breaking the kiss long enough to yank it over her head before going back to her soft full lips, dragging her arms out of it and throwing it on the floor, leaving her in just her bra and skirt. I was still well aware of the fact that she'd taken her knickers off and I lifted her skirt and began kneading the beautiful bare soft flesh of her ample ass as her own hands quickly went to work on my clothes, unbuttoning the front of my shirt, pushing my jeans down again, peeling my briefs off me. I'd left my shoes at the door, so it was easy to kick my feet free as she took my hard cock in her hand again, squeezing firmly as we continued the kiss. This was more than I could bear and I grabbed her by the shoulders, turning and walking her backwards until she fell onto the bed before me. I looked at the smooth curves of her thighs, my eyes following the cleft between them where it led up to and disappeared under the rumpled fabric of her skirt.

"You know I want more" I said, standing by the bed looking down at her.

"So do I" she said, breathing heavily. I leant over and slid a hand up under her skirt, touching the soft fine hair of her pussy.

"Open your legs"

Her cunt seemed to be like a magnet to my mouth and before I knew it I was on my knees on the floor with my face buried in her crotch, her skirt bunched up around her hips. Belinda let out a cry of surprise that turned into a moan of pleasure as my tongue dove into her heavenly slit, licking and sucking for all I was worth as her hips twitched and trembled. She tasted fantastic and I spread the soft lips gently to allow me proper access to her sweet tunnel, her scent drawing me in, intoxicating. I sent a silent prayer of thanks to Dee for teaching me to appreciate the beauty of a woman's cunt. I became aware of Belinda's voice as she writhed on the bed, her gorgeous thighs spread either side of my head as my tongue quested deeper into her.

"...oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck...that's so good...fuck you...you're...oh fuck...oh...FUCK...! Don't...don't stop...! Oh...keep going...oh...I...ah...! OH...!"

The sounds of her obvious pleasure were a spur to me and I kept my tongue moving, alternating between the entrancingly slick opening of her twat and the tiny pale pink button nestled in the cute little patch of soft hair above it. Her juice was coating my lips and chin and I felt there was nothing sweeter in the world.

"FUCK...! OH...! FUCK...!"

Belinda convulsed and her cunt jerked up against my mouth as she let out a yell. I looked up across her shuddering belly and between her still-constrained tits to her face; she was rigid on the bed, arms splayed wide with her hands gripping the bedspread, her eyes squeezed shut as her orgasm ripped through her. Her vagina, which had been wet beforehand, oozed clear drops of liquid which ran down into the crack of her ass. I kissed the inside of her thighs gently, working my way around the puffy fleshy lips; Dee had told me she loved the feeling after she'd cum and I figured if it worked for her it might work for Belinda.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asked shakily, returning to earth.

"If you'll let me" I said "I've got some condoms in my bag" It had taken a huge amount of courage to walk into the chemists and buy them, but Dee had been insistent; a REAL gentleman always offered. I didn't give a shit about being a real gentleman, but she kept hassling me about it and in the end I crumbled. As I slipped them into a pocket of my pack before I left I'd had the irrational fear that my mother would demand a bag search as I was walking out the door, but she hardly even noticed I was going.

"You don't need a condom: I'm on the pill...Fuck, I've never...nobody ever bothered to make me cum once let alone twice before they fucked me!"

I resisted the urge to ask her how many guys she'd fucked.

"Well, let this be the start of something different then" I said. I scrambled to my feet and shrugged off my shirt.

"I'm naked now" I said, looking at her meaningfully as my cock throbbed painfully in my crotch. I could still smell her scent and it was driving me crazy, the need for release almost unbearable. She rolled around on the bed, reaching behind her, unclipping her bra, shrugging the straps off her shoulders. I reached out, grabbed the lingerie and tossed it on the floor as she hurriedly yanked the zip on the left hip of her skirt down and kicked it off as well. My eyes drank in the sight before me. Everywhere I looked there was plump firm flesh. Her breasts stuck up firm and proud on her chest, smooth, flawless, the nipples tiny hard points atop small pink areola. My mouth ached with the need to taste them and I fell on her, hungrily kissing and licking, absorbing the feeling of her warm skin against mine as I cupped each wonderful mound in my hands. She moaned quietly as my mouth savored the feeling of each of her nipples, her hands resting on my shoulders, stroking.

My need to be inside her intensified; reaching down between us I slipped my fingers through her pussy, pushed them between the wet lips of her cunt and spread her open. I shifted my hips and the head of my cock brushed past my slippery fingers to rest in the cleft of her spread lips. She gasped as I pushed and I lifted my mouth off her left nipple to look at her.

"Ok?"

She nodded, her eyes bright, fixed on my face.

I pushed again and an indescribable tight warmth enclosed my shaft. I let out a breathy moan as I felt her surround me.

"Oh God, Belinda"

"Are you alright?"

I nodded.

"Yeah...fuck...it's...it's so much better than I imagined..."

"What the...Hey are you a virgin?"

"No...but I've never...well, I've never been in a...vagina this tight. Jesus, you're incredible..."

She smiled coyly up at me.

"Am I really?"

She was tight, much tighter than Dee, but I was determined to last as long as I could inside her. I pushed again and she caught her breath again, her eyes wide.

"Is...is there any more?"

"What, do you want more? Am I not big enough?"

"Jesus, I've never felt this full!"

That did it; I set up a rhythm, concentrating on making sure I pulled right out of her so as to give her the sensation of the head of my cock sliding back in between her lips each time I penetrated her. Her wetness opened to me and she was so tight I could feel a little resistance as my bulbous head popped back inside her at the start of each thrust.

"Oh fuck..." I groaned. I carried on banging away, scarcely believing her cunt could feel so good, lost in the feelings until she snapped me out of it.

"Haven't you cum yet?"

"What? Ahh...no, why?"

"Well...Oh Jesus, you're really getting in...I haven't...guys normally don't last this long"

"But...Belinda, it's so good I don't want it to be over quickly"

For some reason, this was hysterically funny to her. She started giggling then grabbed me by the shoulders, pulling my mouth to hers in a hot wet kiss that felt like she was trying to suck my eyeballs out through my throat. As she released me she stared up at me.

"I can't believe I was stupid enough to think..."

"Think what? What did you think Belinda?"

She shook her head.

"Never mind, just fuck me..." She opened her legs even wider and cupped her breasts in her hands, rolling the tiny dark red nipples between thumb and forefinger "Fuck me Brad...fuck me...oh, it's so good, your cock feels so good..."

I changed the rhythm, speeding up the pace, really slamming into her. Belinda closed her eyes and her head rolled to the side, jerking in time with my thrusts. The bed started to creak under the onslaught.

"Jesus Belinda...I'm gonna...gonna cum..."

"Come on then!" Her eyes flicked open "Come on Brad, I want it. Do it! Do it! Come on!"

She was really yelling at me and I could feel the cum boiling up inside me. Jesus, this wasn't going be just any ordinary climax.

"FUCK!" I shouted as my cock swelled inside her, my hips driving me up between her legs with such force that I pushed her up the bed as the first charge burst from me, hot sticky cum streaming into her. I thrust again and again and again, the bed protesting with each one, the headboard thumping against the wall as we thrashed and writhed against each other, pulling the bedclothes into a knotted mess. Belinda let out an ecstatic yell as I came, wrapping her glorious thighs around me and holding on for the ride, laughing and kissing my neck and face as I subsided onto her.

"Jesus Christ!" It was all I could do to keep breathing.

"Baby, oh...! That felt incredible!"

"And you were on the receiving end" I said, painfully hoisting myself back up to look at her. Sweat beaded my forehead as we smiled at each other; her hair was a mess, tangled and twisted under her. I gave one last shuddering thrust with my softening cock, then pulled out of her tight slippery cunt and rolled onto my side on the bed beside her. She shifted over closer, groaning as she gently closed her legs and my hands automatically went to her fantastic tits. I couldn't get over how they felt.

"I can feel your cum dripping out of me!" she whispered excitedly.

"Sorry" I said "Belinda, that was...that was fucking amazing"

"Why are you apologizing? Jesus, I've never been fucked like that before! Do you always do it like that?"

"Well..." Teenage bravado kicked in "I haven't had any complaints so far"

"I'm not surprised. How many girls have you fucked?"

"What?" I could feel myself blushing "Umm...I...well, not many"

Her hand strayed to my cock, still slippery with her juice and the dregs of my semen.

"So...what are you doing tomorrow night?"

"Ahhh, I don't know...what are you doing tomorrow night?"

"Maybe we could do some more study..."

"Hell yeah" I said with feeling.

I became aware of a sharp prodding in my side.

"Wake up!" Belinda hissed in my ear.

"Wah...what? I'm awake, I'm awake...what's going on?" The bedroom light stabbed my eyes painfully.

"Shhhhh! Fuck, not so loud! You have to leave! We fell asleep and now my parents are home. They'll kill me if they find you here!"

"What!?" I snapped fully awake, coming to the realisation that I was still stark naked. I heard footsteps on the front path and a rattle of keys. Looking back now it was the classic teenage situation. I even had to climb out her bedroom window with just my jeans on as Belinda, wrapped in a hastily tied bathrobe, threw the rest of my clothes out after me and arranged some books on her desk like she'd been studying.

"My bag!" I yelled in a hoarse whisper as she leaned out to close the window. She gave me an anguished look and disappeared. I got the rest of my gear on and then went cold; my sneakers were inside, right by the front door where I'd kicked them off when I first arrived. Inside I could hear voices; Belinda and her parents standing in the stairwell, talking. I picked my way silently round the front of the house until I was outside the lounge. I felt like a commando as I crept up under one of the windows. I was about a foot away when, with no warning, it jerked open, my bag flew out, landing about ten feet away and then jerked shut again. I waited...no shoes. Riding a bike in socks is not very easy, especially going uphill when you have to push hard.

The next day I had to wait until the morning lectures were over before I could see Belinda. She had my sneakers in her bag when we caught up outside the cafeteria.

"Hope they don't stink too much" I said apologetically as I took them.

She smiled.

"No, they're ok. I'm just glad I found them before mum and dad did. Jesus, I nearly died when I heard the car!" Her eyes were sparkling as she looked at me and I knew I had an idiotic grin on my face.

"Well next time I'm going to make sure that where I go, my shoes go. My feet were killing me by the time I got home last night"

"Oh, poor baby" she said "I'll make it up to you"

"I'm sure you will" I replied. She giggled wickedly and then looked downcast.

"When are we going to get to...you know...again? Mum and dad don't go out every night and...well..." We were in plain view but still she reached out and stroked the crotch of my jeans. I jumped in surprise and stared at her.

"What the fuck...!"

She giggled again.

"Well...I want it again. I have to be sure the first time wasn't a fluke!" That marked the start of an amazing few weeks. Word soon spread around campus and maybe I was just imagining it but I thought I began to notice some of the other girls checking me out. Belinda and I jumped each other every chance we had; at my house, at her house, the beach, the lake, in my mum's car, in her parent's car, nowhere was off-limits: if it was discreet and there was room we were into each other. I came to love the feeling of her soft thighs either side of my head as I sucked and licked her lovely sweet slit and she seemed to never tire of me thrusting into her wet cunt. I lost count of the number of times she came with me inside her. She wasn't as accomplished at blow jobs as Dee but I didn't mind; her enthusiasm more than made up for it. We tried every position we could; missionary, doggie, reverse missionary, spoon, sitting, standing, sitting and standing... We were walking down the deserted corridor where we'd first collided one Friday lunch break. Everybody was outside enjoying the autumn sun which meant there was nobody to disturb our surreptitious necking. Without warning she grabbed me and dragged me sideways through a doorway. I found myself standing in a short hallway that led to a girl's restroom, the one she'd stepped out of into my headlong rush.

"What the...Are you insane. What happens if I get caught in here?"

"Nobody's going to come in" she said, snubbing the lock on the door and dragging me into the toilet block. It was the first time I'd been in a girl's restroom and, in spite of myself, I looked around curiously. It was quite disappointing really; just a row of toilet cubicles and a row of wash basins with a full-width mirror at the end. It was clean though.

"Come here" She grabbed me and we kissed as our bags slid to the floor. She really meant business and after a moment I was pawing at her breasts and ass as she drove me crazy with her tongue in my mouth. I broke away from her lips and kissed my way down her neck. I'd discovered a little hollow by her collarbone that turned her into putty when my mouth made contact with it. Belinda moaned and shuddered in my arms, leaning her head on my shoulder as my lips kissed and sucked at her soft warm flesh.

"Oh God...oh...oh God...I want you so bad..." she whispered.

I straightened up.

"What, here?"

"Are you hard? Please..." She reached out and rubbed my cock through my jeans. I don't have ice for blood, so of course I was hard "Oh thank God. Come on..." She dragged me over to the line of basins and hitched her knee-length skirt up round her waist. The second her panties hit the floor and she bent over in front of me I knew I wasn't going to be able to simply start banging her right there. The sight of the sweet pink lips of her cunt beneath the full curves of her ass made my mouth water.

"I need to taste you"

"How?" she said uncertainly, looking back over her shoulder. I grabbed her hips and turned her around.

"Sit up on the edge"

I knelt in front of her and picked her feet up as she shuffled back on the bench a bit.

"I can't believe you're going to go down on me here" she whispered excitedly, leaning back against the mirror.

"I'm not going to, Belinda" I said "I am"

I plunged my head into her crotch, burying my nose in her pussy as my tongue zeroed in on the sweet honey pot below. I slid my hands up behind her knees and pushed them apart, her delicious taste filling my mouth. It wasn't long before we were both moaning in ecstasy, Belinda enjoying the sensations and me enjoying her warm nectar. I glanced up at one point to find her craning forward, an indulgent smile on her face as she watched me lick and suck my way to heaven.

"Baby..." she said quietly "Oh baby...I want to cum in your mouth...I love watching you lick me. Do I taste good? Tell me I taste good...oh yeah...do it like that...like that...lick it, lick it, come on...lick my cunt and tell me I taste good"

One thing I'd noticed about her; Belinda loved to talk while we fucked and the hornier she got the dirtier it got. It was the hottest thing to have my tongue or my cock buried in her and listen to her tell me how good it felt. I carried on with my work, keeping her legs spread wide, my fingers sinking into the soft flesh of her thighs as I ploughed my tongue into her fragrant snatch. Her juice seeped and dripped out of her tunnel to meet my eager lips, kissing and sucking and caressing the slipperiness lovingly. Belinda shuddered.

"...going to cum baby...oh...oh fuck...oh you do that so well...mmmm...fuck...oh...oh fuck..."

She started rocking her hips, pushing against my mouth as she pushed a hand into her crotch, spreading the lips wide for me. This was something else I loved; having her take an active part in my pleasuring her made me hornier than hell. She let out a long loud moan and her head fell back against the mirror, her eyes closed. I sucked and swallowed hungrily as her orgasm swelled inside her, her hot cunt giving more of her juice to my tongue.

"OH! OH FUCK, YEAH!"

I was sure they heard her on the other side of the campus and if I hadn't been holding her legs she probably would have shaken herself off the bench and onto the floor. I stayed kneeling in front of her until I thought she could stay upright and scrambled to my feet. My hard penis seemed to have a mind of its own and my hands automatically unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them open. Her hands dove into my underwear, pulling my cock out and squeezing it firmly.

"Hurry" Her voice was husky, urgent.

"I am" I said. The need to be between her velvet lips was unbearable; I stepped closer as her hand guided me and I entered her in one smooth motion, her hot slippery cunt swallowing me eagerly. I shuddered as our pubic hair mingled at the end of my thrust and she placed her hand in the centre of my chest and grabbed a handful of my shirt.

"Oh yeah" she said breathily "Oh fuck yeah"

She pulled me close and I kissed her hard as my hands went around her waist and pulled her hips to mine, rocking her on the bench top, straining to get as much of her around me as I could. I straightened up and began fucking her as hard as I could. Belinda let out a whimper and lifted her knees up and open: I had my eyes glued on the beautiful wispy triangle of hair and the parted lips of her cunt nestled between her thighs and my shaft which now glistened with her love juice. She was at just the right height for me and I found that my muscles worked in perfect harmony with my spine and hips, pumping my cock into her hungry vagina. Sweat quickly formed between my shoulder blades under my thick cotton shirt, running down my back as I began breathing harder from the exertion. Belinda kept her eyes on mine.

"Fuck me Brad...fuck me...I want...I want to feel your cum in me again...fuck me...does my cunt feel good?"

"Uh huh" I grunted.

"Tell me...tell me how good I feel"

"Belinda..." I said jerkily.

"Yes?" Her voice simmered with increasing sexual tension.

"Your cunt is so fucking hot..."

"Yes...! More...oh...more...!"

"It tastes fucking beautiful...I could...I could eat you all day..."

"YES!" She grabbed me again and stuck her tongue into my mouth; from the feeling she was trying to get it past my tonsils as it writhed and twisted, raking against my teeth. I pumped harder and she broke away, breathing in ragged gasps and rocking her hips in time with my thrusts.

"FUCK! Your cock is..."

"What? What?" I croaked "Tell me about my cock Belinda"

"OH! Jesus, it feels like you're...Fuck you feel huge like this!"

"FUCK YEAH!" I yelled, my voice echoing off the bare walls. I didn't care who heard now; all I was aware of was my cock plunging into her, pumping madly as I gripped her hips tightly and pulled her against me. One more thrust and I was cumming, white-hot sperm squirting into her, flooding her, filling the lovely tight tunnel that surrounded me as she leant back against the mirror and groaned in ecstasy at the feeling. My heart thumped in my chest and I slapped my hands down on the bench to keep from falling over because my legs were shaking so badly. Belinda straightened up and looked at her watch.

"Oh shit! I've got a lecture in five minutes!"

I realised I did too.

"Fuck!"

We frantically rushed about gathering gear and checking ourselves in the mirror. I was still flushed and sweaty and Belinda hurriedly raked her fingers through her hair.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"What's wrong?" I asked as she disappeared into the nearest cubicle.

"There's cum leaking into my panties!"

"Oh..." There didn't seem to be much else to say to that. She reappeared and we did a final check of each other, grabbed our bags, walked down the short linking hallway, opened the door and stepped out into the corridor. There were people everywhere. It was like one of those dramatic scenes in a movie where somebody walks through a door and an entire room falls silent. I heard Belinda gasp as everyone stopped dead in their tracks and turned to stare at us.

"Keep moving" I said out of the corner of my mouth.

We threaded our way through the immobile crowd and a murmur spread away from us like ripples from a pebble tossed into a pond. It gathered strength until, by the time we turned into the stairwell at the end of the corridor, it was a rushing wave of noise of guys cheering and girls jabbering to each other.

This became an object lesson in the power of rumour for me. By the end of the day several guys had asked me if I'd heard about the orgy in the girls toilets. It grew from one couple to a guy and four girls and reached a peak of four couples all engaged in a multi-orgasmic fuck-fest. When it became known a few days later that I was involved my reputation was cemented in stone. Graham seemed to get very quiet.

"What's going on dude?" I asked him over a game of pool one afternoon.

He put down his cue and looked at me.

"I can't believe you would bang four chicks and not invite me" he said.

"Who the fuck told you I banged four chicks?" I demanded.

He shrugged.

"It's what they're saying"

"WHO?" This was starting to piss me off.

"Well...you know...them" He grinned sheepishly.

"Look, I didn't fuck four girls, alright? I fucked Belinda. Just Belinda. She's my girlfriend, remember?"

He looked at me in amazement.

"You fucked Belinda in a girl's restroom?"

"Oh for Christ's sake..."

Three weeks later the rumour dropped stone cold dead; Graham was caught by a lecturer fucking a catering student in the cafeteria kitchen.

9

No comments:

Post a Comment