top

Monday, August 30, 2010

Playa del Carmen

Playa del Carmen
By: Andelion Lane (andelionlane@live.com)

I was almost sick with anticipation when I made it to the airport gate in Tampa. I haven't seen him for so long and now we were running away together for a long weekend. I needed this so bad, as did he. Between our grueling work schedules and our less than spectacular home life, we were on the edge of burn out.

I looked around the gate to see if he had made it yet. There was no sign of him so I walked to the news stand where I bought a bottle of water and a pack of gum. I went back to the gate and there was still no sign of him so I found a seat, opened my water, opened my novel, popped in a piece of gum, and settled in awaiting the boarding call and his arrival.

I couldn't concentrate on the book. What if he'd changed his mind? I took out my phone; no missed calls. I turned the phone off and then back on again, nothing. What was wrong with me? I was acting like a high school girl. If he didn't show, I would still have a great time alone. I was on my way to Mexico for the first time. The plan was to stay intoxicated and play all weekend, but plans can change. I'll just soak up some sun, shop, read, and stay intoxicated.

I picked up my book again but there was still no concentration. I read the same paragraph over and over not comprehending what I was reading. I have to stop obsessing over him. We have no ties to each other. Love is not an option for either of us and has never crossed my mind. We are just friends with benefits. Oh, but the benefits. Just the thought of him stirs my soul along with a few other specific places on my body. The obsession is from a physical need of his touch. It's the thought of the forbidden act that excites me like nothing ever has.

I hear a voice from behind that says, "That must be a really good book." I close my eyes as I feel my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. I gasp as I feel the warmth of his breath trace the back of my neck. My lips curl into a wide grin. "I was beginning to think I had been stood up," I said as I turned around slowly. "My flight was late. I would never stand you up." His eyes sparkled as he spoke. His smile made everything seem right with the world. He had power over me and I liked it.

He walked around and sat next to me as we waited to board the plane. He could sense my anxiety. He said, "Are you okay with this?" I looked him in the eyes and simply said "Yes." "Are you sure you want to go through with it?" Again, I said, "Yes." He placed his arm around my shoulders and kissed me on the cheek. Before I could say more, the boarding announcement came across the intercom. We grabbed our carry-on luggage and got in line to board. He slid his hand to the small of my back, just to let me know he was there behind me.

The flight was close to six hours, but seemed much shorter. We both slept most of the way there, my head on his shoulder and his chin on my head. I loved the way he smelled. Double Black, I think, mixed with his own scent. It took every ounce of composure to keep from ravishing him right there. I settled by nibbling his neck just a bit as he grazed each of my fingers with his hand.

By the time we got through customs and took the shuttle to the resort, it was mid afternoon. The sun was high and the sky was clear and azure blue. The air was hot and sticky, but the steady ocean breeze made it comfortable. So, this was paradise.

The resort was exquisite. There was Mexican tile and stucco everywhere. A huge aquarium filled with exotic tropical fish and beautifully colored coral lined one side of the lobby. Geoff checked us in while I gazed in amazement at the lush beauty around us. He seemed to be humored by my obvious naivety. He knew I had never been out of the country before much less in a resort of this magnitude. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and said, "Just wait until you see the room." I couldn't imagine how it could compare to this, but I was about to find out.

We followed the porter from the desk through a long hallway that opened up to a courtyard. It was paved with brick and had the most beautiful three tiered fountain in the center. It was lush and exotic filled with tropical plants and flowers. As we crossed the courtyard, I felt Geoff's hand glide from my waist to my behind. From the corner of my eye I saw the smile materialize on his face and I could feel my face burn with lust and my body ache with anticipation.

We arrived at our room just after our luggage. The porter gave us a tour of the suite. The suite opened up from a small foyer into a comfortable living area with a plush, oversized couch and chair with ottoman, a coffee table that looked like an old chest, and a luxurious fainting couch with a small table and lamp for reading. Through the living area and to the side was a wet bar and a sliding glass door that opened to our own private alcove and pool area. There was a hot tub overflowing into the pool creating its own mini waterfall. Opposite the bar was an archway that led to the bedroom.

The bedroom was just as large as the living area with another sliding glass door leading out to the pool. The bed was bigger than any I'd ever seen. It was dressed in white and light caramel linens. Tons of pillows lined the top, overlapping each other and there was a tray with champagne and tropical fruit at the foot. The bathroom held a large shower complete with bench seating and a tub that would hold at least four people.

We walked back to the living area and Geoff tipped the porter as he left. I grabbed my make-up bag and headed off to the bathroom to freshen up a bit. Geoff followed me and pulled me to him. "Oh no you don't. You're not going anywhere just yet."

"I'm just going to freshen up a bit. You don't want me icky do you?"

He didn't answer, but pulled me close to him and kissed me deep and hard. I melted as our tongues twisted around each other. Still connected, we eased over to the sofa and reclined together with him on top of me. One hand was behind my back while the other was kneading my breast. Electricity shot through my body as he pinched my nipple between his finger and thumb. He rolled, twisted, and pulled it as his palm still worked at the full breast. I pulled his tongue completely into my mouth and began to suck it gently. I stroked the bottom with my tongue as I sucked. I could feel him growing hard as I pushed my pelvis into his groin and slowly began to grind. Back and forth, up and down, side to side my hips moved against him. I pulled his shirt from over his head and his eyes were glazed over when he looked back down at me. I heard the button hit the floor and bounce away as he pulled at my pants. The zipper ripped open and he tugged them off quickly. After that, my panties posed no defense at all as he pulled the delicate lace to the side. My shirt had somehow been pushed up to my neck and one breast was out of my bra. The other was soon released from the opposite side as his shorts slid to the floor. I quickly drew in a deep breath as I felt his large cock push inside of me.

He let out a deep moan as he began to stroke in and out of my tight, wet pussy. The sensation was incredible. My sugar walls were on fire and melting as he stuffed his member inside further and further with each stroke until I was full and could take no more. Our rhythm was quick and the passion feral. His cock would hit the right spot each time he shoved it in. I closed my eyes and grew slightly dizzy. I had no control over my body as it thrust up and into his. I felt my toes begin to burn and curl. The heat rapidly spread from there to my head and back down to my stomach where it exploded as my pussy contracted around his thick shaft. I let out a guttural cry as I squeezed him. He came. I could feel his cock throb and it sent another shockwave through my body. My pussy milked him dry as it pulsated over and over.

He kissed me again, this time slowly. We lay there for a while not saying a word. The tips of my nails barely grazed his back as I rubbed up and down. His head settled onto my shoulder and I could feel his hot breath on my neck and his hand lightly caressing my breast. The sun was setting and turned the room a warm amber. With a sigh, he pushed up and kissed me on the forehead and then pulled away and stood up.

Geoff walked out of the room toward the bedroom. I felt awkward as I sat up and pulled my shirt down and adjusted my panties. I stood up and was on my way to the bathroom when he reappeared with the champagne bottle and two glasses.

"My apologies for what just happened. I couldn't help myself, I just lost control."

I took the glasses from him and curled my lips up at him. "I will have to think of ways you can make this up to me."

He popped the cork and poured us each a glass. We stood together at the patio door watching the sunset and sipping champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment